We believe that the wearing of a school uniform enables children to identify with their school, gives a sense of belonging, is practical and smart, reinforces a positive work ethos and reduces expenditure for parents/carers.
Redhill Primary School uniform:
- Red jumper or cardigan
- White shirt or polo shirt
- Black or grey trousers/skirt
- Red gingham/striped dress
- Black shoes
These items can be EITHER a generic item or a branded item with the school logo.
Everyday uniform with the school logo on can be purchased from Crested School Wear in Cannock.
At Redhill we pride ourselves with our sense of identity. During Covid, we introduced a PE kit for out student which they wear on their PE days.
Key Stage 1:
- Plain t-shirt without buttons
- Black shorts/leggings/ jogging bottoms
- Red hoodie/sweatshirt
- PE pumps or trainers which can be worn outside all year round.
Key Stage 2:
- Plain black tracksuit (top & bottoms)
- Plain red t shirt.
The above items can be generic or we do have logoed items for sale in the school office.
We ask that children do not wear jewellery, nail varnish or temporary tattoos to school. Children are permitted to wear a small pair of stud earrings.
Water bottles & book bags are available to purchase directly from the school office.