• Interview a member of your family about music from their childhood
• Learn a new song
• Write lyrics to a new song
• Be creative and play a song using household items
• Listen to a classical piece of music
- Click on the link below to open Google Earth
- Have a look at the different parts of Google Earth – explore!
- Press the ‘I’m feeling lucky’ tab (4th down on the left hand side) to visit random places around the world
- Find the physical features (features that are formed by the Earth – mountains, rivers, cliffs etc.) of where you land
- Find the human features (features of the Earth that are made by humans – roads, bridges, houses etc.)
- Look at the following locations: London, Brighton, Malta, Auckland, St Lucia, Canberra and the Isle of Mann. Take screen shots of what you find.
- Create a Geography diary of what you find as an explorer of Google Earth.
To zoom in or out use the + and – buttons
Use the ‘person’ icon (from the bottom right of the screen) to enter street view, click and hold the person and drag it above the map. The blue lines tell you where you can drop the person. Let go of the button when you have decided where to drop it. To leave ‘street view' press the back icon in the top left hand corner. Use the arrows to move along the street. Can you find somewhere you know?
Healthy Bodies = Healthy Minds
- Follow the link below for the 5 minute warm ups - great for a break from study
- Create your own 5 minute workout
- Change the different exercises to your own
Indoor games for rainy days
- Work your way down the different activities
- Post an image or video to Class Dojo showing your activity!